Verified Reviewer

After several attempts trying to get my earnings into my checking account which all FAILED, and trying to contact Ibotta which also all FAILED is this a Legitimate Company. Now I was notified by my that someone used the information; I provided to Ibotta to make a purchase in the amount of $500.00.

How do I know this bank account was hacked because this information hasnt been given to anyone else but Ibotta. I am so sorry I ever trusted Ibotta. I tried using the web site to find ways of trying to contact Ibotta. All I get is prerecorded Crap when I try calling.

When I used Pissed to try to get answers, it wanted to know how my experience was talking to or texting to Agents of Ibotta, well no one ever contacted me either online or by phone. So they get very low marks from me Since I cant get any answers from Ibotta I will have to report the ABUSE to Law Enforcement and the Better Business Bureau. Pissed Off doesnt even start to begin my frustration. I am looking for answers.

Are there any? Is this a real company?

Is the app I got from the App Store at fault, is it a cloned App. I dont know and will not know until I start getting answers for my questions.

User's recommendation: Stay Far Away, Very Far From Ibotta.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ibotta Cons: Can find anyone to talk to anyone at ibotta, Lots of company rules and legaleze, Ibotta rules are not to protect the consumers, Difficult process to get earnings.

Comments