Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 15, 2022

Ibotta got in touch with us. My wife sent them in all the information AGAIN then after she spoke with them via email 4 times they said they couldn't help her because it's under my account.

So we submitted everything to them again through my account and that was 3 weeks ago and they still haven't gotten back to me. This is just ridiculous. I've asked for a supervisor and phone number to actually speak to someone and nothing. Ibotta is horrible and my wife and I as well as family that we started on Ibotta are deleting our apps.

There has to be something better and easier out there. Don't use Ibotta!!

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2022

We have had nothing but problems with Ibotta. We have sent in multiple inquiries and emails about problems with our account and we get an email back asking for account info and pictures of the problem.

I have submitted the same information 4 times and still no reply, no help, nothing. I am so fed up especially since there is no phone number to contact a real person. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'd rather use other sites where I don't get as much back than continue to use this app when I don't get the bonuses I'm promised.

I was promised a $25. Bonus of I signed up for bark box. I signed up submitted all my information, receipt, everything and never got the bonus.

Again I've contacted them multiple times through email to no avail. Save your time and use a different app.

User's recommendation: Save time, use a different app.

Preferred solution: The $25.00 bonus we were promised..

Ibotta Pros: Horrendous customer service.

Ibotta Cons: Not getting a response back when emailing the customer care team, I feel unappreciated as a customer, Lack of transparency, Very poor service.

Location: Asbury Park, New Jersey