Ibotta is a joke. I have my account then my in laws have an account under another one of my email addresses since they don't know theirs being up there and age with health issues, I also help them do their shopping since they have a hard time getting out of the house.

So ibotta is claiming somehow which i don't even know it's possible that I was trying to claim the same receipt on multiple accounts because I know that when I forgot if I had submitted a receipt once it will tell you it was already used, so It won't let you use again. They will not provide the proof and I have over $100 that I just lost for no reason, but something with their system was acting up and know i'm getting pushed for it.

Plus my fiancé had created an account to get the thanksgiving offer, and he redeemed his receipt and then when he went to get credited it showed he was trying to claim double of everything for that offer which if they looked at the receipt to verify only shows 1 of each and deactivated his account too, which I don't know how you can claim they thanksgiving offers more than once on an account so it was a glitch on their end. Customer service is being super rude.

User's recommendation: Don't get it is a headache.

Preferred solution: I would like the money I earned which was earned correctly. I can prove with the products. .

Location: Applegate, Michigan