1.3
Layout of Store

I have only cashed out once with Ibotta but I was going to cash out the other day and when I went to long into my account it wouldn't let me in.I got a email saying my account had been locked out due to excessive wrong passwords so I had to reset my password.

I did and tried to log in. It let me in for 2 min then logged me out when I tried to log back in it wouldn't let me in. I got a email stating my account had been deactivated due to multiple devices. I plead my cash claiming people change there phones all the time which I had and it was still under one email.

I have been in a heated back and forth battle explaining my situation for the last two days. I will get some answers or the better business bureau will hear about this.

I did nothing wrong.I am seeing others complain about similar situations so maybe they are running out of money.

I didn't like: Feeling cheated.

Comments

They are threatening to close my account saying i submitted an old receipt past the cutoff date but it was not! They cheat me out of my money, Ill be paying them a personal visit.