Verified Buyer

I have not received the credit for items I purchased at Walmart online on April 6th in my regular monthly online grocery shopping. and I have it directly linked to the Ibotta account to my Walmart online account.

The two months prior were automatically received fine and I was credited for the items that were purchased because of the Ibotta offer of cash back if you purchase the item. I have emailed Ibotta several times and the first time they responded back stating they had no record of an April 6th order. I sent them the information on the Walmart app under purchase history, which shows the order number the delivery date and the total amount of the order which was over $230.00. I then got a second email asking me for the exact time and items purchased with the ibotta offer of cash back.

There are several things wrong with this, and they are: I do not work for Ibotta and they are not paying me for my time to do the research that the lazy people or person at Ibotta should do.

Second, at no time prior to opening or prior to ordering does it state that if there is a problem and we do not get your order from Walmart then we will require the customer to provide the exact time of purchase of the items on the order for which we advertised some amount of cash back.

I have sent the order number and I am not going through 83 items to see which ones Ibotta offerred a certain amount of cash back if purchased. If this was stated in the begaining then fine but it was not and was not stated prior to the two months of grocery orders which went through fine.

NO THIS MATTER HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED, IT IS STILL AN UNRESOLVED ISSUE

User's recommendation: USE CAUTION WHEN USING IBOTTA, MAKE SURE TO JOT DOWN THE EXACT TIME THAT YOU PURCHASE ANY AND EVERY ITEM OF THE IBOTTA SITE WHERE CASH BACK IS OFFERRED AND NOTE THE ITEM ALSO, TAKE A SCREEN SHOT OF IT. IF THE FIRST TWO OR THREE MONTHS GO FINE KEEP A LOG AND USE CAUTION, THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER FOR IBOTTA AND THEY ARE VERY DECEPTIVE.

Location: Spokane, Washington