I have been emailing Ibotta customer service since Oct 2017 because I can't withdraw funds from my account due to my cell phone number got deactivated and do not have a working phone. I have emailed them at least 20/30 emails and they say that the only way you can withdraw funds is through the app, but the app does not let me log in.

Everytime, i login to app it keeps giving me error "OOPS.....Forbidden". I have the most updated app and the operating system. I tried downloading app on galaxy S6, HTC U11, samsung note 3 etc, but the app does not let me log in...it seems like they have BLOCKED my account. Their customer service is so worst that they do NOT understand my problem.

Not sure where to go and who else to complain. I do not like to bring the issues to the internet, but this is ridiculous and it is so frustrating since the emails are going back and forth between me and ibotta since Oct 2017.

I even asked them to send me the check of my earnings and they say NO. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CHEATER COMPANY to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ibotta Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Saving money.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I bought a phone from a third party I’m guessing that had Ibotta too because IT WONT LET ME MAKE MY FIRST ACCOUNT!!! IT SAYS FORBIDDEN CUSTOMER!!!

PiquantWhiteFacedCapuchin

I just got banned too. Bad company.

Stole $45 from me just to have it. Pretty sad

As of today, no response or resolution from IBotta. Scam company. STAY AWAY EVERYONE.

Ibotta Verified Representative

We found your account and see that you are located in Misawa, Japan. Unfortunately, Ibotta only operates within the US.

If you are on a military base, please log into the base VPN in order to use Ibotta at the commissary. However, you will not be able to withdraw earnings as you do not have an accessible US phone number.

We hope this helps to clarify. Thanks!

to IbottaCares #1497045

I lost my phone & when I got it back & tried to login my account I keep getting an login error. I have tried to reset my password & have had no luck logging in.I am beginning to think Ibotta is a scam!!

Ibotta Verified Representative

It sounds like this account was deactivated for fraudulent behavior. We can take a second look at the account if we are provided with the email address on the account. Thank you.

to IbottaCares #1447475

No it is not. The customer service told me there is nothing wrong with the account unless they weren't honest.

There should be HARSH punishment to these kinds of companies. The user works hard by buying things then scannig receipts and uploading on these websites but when it is time to withdraw money, the customer is always on the wrong side and cant withdraw hard earned money.

to Raksha28 #1448498
Ibotta Verified Representative

What is the email address on your account?

to IbottaCares #1448752